Remembrance Funerals are also able to provide Military Funeral Services, our Celebrant Phil Mcevoy is an authorised Civil Celebrant. Military Funerals have special meanings for Comrades in Arms as well as Family and friends.
• A Guard of Honour on arrival
• A Guard of Honour at Committal
• Regimental Music as applicable
• Correct placing of the Flag on Coffin and subsequent correct folding of Flag
• The Last Post
• The Silence
• The Rouse
• The Ode
• Final Salute
• Selected suitable readings
This is coordinated by the Funeral Director and Funeral Celebrant with the Family and becomes part of the Funeral Celebrant’s delivery of the Ceremony. There is always flexibility of the Military Service as approved by the Family.